Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trip to Haiti

Me and Grant (on the right) in South Africa. Unfortunately, Kuenzle will
not be joining us in Haiti, but he definitely has earned a picture on the blog!

This next week I have the opportunity to travel to Haiti to visit a good friend and fellow missionary there, Grant Roszkowiak. We played football together at Wheaton for 4 years, in addition to being in the same small group. I am so excited to get over there and see what his life is like right now and how God is using him.

Please pray for me:

-Safe travel and a sense of peace and protection as I'll be travelling through a country where I don't know one bit of the language.

-That I am an encouragement to Grant while I am in Haiti, as well as the other nationals and missionaries there.

-Safe travel again.........

And I really really will try to be better about updating this blog. I have some good entries in my head, and some good pictures to put up but just need to do it. Thank you for all your prayers and encouraging letters and emails, it really means a lot and is a huge support to me while I am in the DR.

No comments:

Post a Comment