Sunday, April 18, 2010

Late Edition - Birthday in Constanza

Sorry this is a bit overdue, but I wanted to put up a blog entry about my 1st birthday in Constanza!

Me and the Rowley's at Socrates Steak House

A few days before the birthday, the Rowley's took me out to eat at a steak house that we had been talking about going to for months. Thanks to a nice birthday donation from my parent's we were all able to enjoy a GREAT steak and a fun night.

On my actual birthday, I went over to the Rowley's for a great dinner and a birthday cake! I was not really expecting any of that so it was a great bonus. It has been a huge blessing to live down the street from them and be able to pop in and out for meals and just to hang out.

Me, Isaiah, and Gabe with my awesome birthday cake

Probably the best part of the birthday was the unexpected and really thoughtful gifts from Gabe and Isaiah! Gabe looked all over Constanza for a certain Dominican Baseball team lanyard, and we're gonna continue looking for it and trying to find one! Isaiah sewed together an awesome pillowthat said "From your buddy Isaiah," which was complete with drawings and filled in with markers.

I couldn't have asked for a better 1st birthday in Constanza!

Me and Isaiah and my new pillow

1 comment:

  1. We like having you here, Kyle because you are a very nice friend and a fun guy. I like having a special handshake with you (Isaiah). I like our different movie nights and "Settlers" (Gabe).

    The Tuskegee Airmen, over and out!
    Isaiah and Gabe

    ReplyDelete