Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why Antigua Is the Perfect CIty for My Family






On my walk to school I was looking at the various shops on my 8 minute route to class and I couldn’t help but think it is the perfect place for my family to move!


Antigua Outlet Mall for mi madre






Emanuel’s Farmaceria for all of Chris’ allergy needs




The local Empesario to cater to all of Caroline’s accounting cravings




The scandalous Beauty Salon for Kate (there are only so many applicable stores on the way to school….)




Motorcycles everywhere for Eric for his commute to the city




Video game lounge for me and Chris




A huge mountain/volcano that the girls can use in order to train for their next half-marathon





A nice little park for Dad to do his crossword puzzles at and for Henry to run around for hours in





Many different travel agencies so Mom can book her weekly flight to Phoenix





Lots of school options for Henry to be raised bi-lingual




A nice little bakery for Mom to find Ice Cream Cakes for every occasion.






All sorts of Vehicle options for Kate and Eric's ever growing family? (kidding...)




And last but not least, stray dogs everywhere for Dad to play with!





1 comment: