Thursday, October 22, 2009

North Central Game


Before last year's game, cool picture with the bell


The week of the North Central Game was always one of my favorites. I love the atmosphere, especially last year when we were both top 10 in the nation. The game is the only one we have where we play for a "trophy." The winner gets to keep the trophy until next year's game.


All the seniors after winning the bell in '07 at NCC


Usually the "little brass bell" stays on our sidelines during the game, but last year we had a tough loss to North Central during the regular season so for a change they get to have it on their side.


Me and Coach Kirk after the '07 game

The last time we played at North Central we had an amazing come from behind win and I'm hoping for a similar result this week. It will be very weird for me to be in the Miami Airport during this game, but God definitely knew what he was doing scheduling my travel date to the DR on the same day. The fact that I am so excited about getting to the DR will help make up for missing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment