Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Keith Bogans


I finally arrived to Constanza today after about 3 weeks away. It is good to be back and it was great to see all my friends here. There was one friend I didn't expect to see. I looked in my sink and there was a lizard there - I didnt want to deal with it so I just ignored it and assumed it would run away..out of sight out of mind.




So I go back a little later (right before the Bulls game) and hes still there, hadn't moved an inch. I felt bad for the guy and bad for myself having to dispose of a dead lizard. So I ran some water just to make sure, and sure enough he started wiggling! He then proceeded to drink and drink and drink. Now I definitely didnt have the heart to kill him, and didnt want to just leave him outside so I have decided to let him live there for a while. He is way too weak to climb out of the sink, and I have already given him a name, Keith Bogans (in honor of his 5 3's in the Bulls win tonight) so he's not going anywhere. Hopefully he will gain enough strength to run away on his own, because I still really don't want to throw him in the trash...


1 comment:

  1. In case anyone was following the saga of Keith Bogans...he was pronounced dead at 8:42 this morning. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete