Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Timeline

I figure this is as good of a topic as any for my first post.  My time in the states is quickly winding down and I wanted to make sure that everyone was informed of where I'll be leading up to the DR.

May 25-June 12
-I am currently at Mission Training International where I am going through a conference type series preparing me for the Dominican Republic.  It is only day 4 but it has far and away exceeded my expectations and I can't even begin to explain how much I have grown.  It is such a blessing to be surrounded by such great people and share a passion for missions.

June-August
-I will be in Wheaton finishing up support raising and preparing to leave for the DR.
-During this time I will hopefully become a member at Glen Ellyn Bible Church, brush up on some spanish, as well as prepare for the big transitions ahead.

Mid-September
-This is when I am tentatively scheduled to leave the states for good.
-I will be attending language school in Guatemala for 1-2 months (hopefully 1).
-In addition to attending school I will be fully immersed in Guatemalan culture and live with a Guatemalan family.

Mid-October
-This is hopefully when I will make my way officially to the Dominican Republic.
-This date is also tentative based on when/how long I am in Guatemala.

As always feel free to email or call me at any time if you have any questions, I would love to hear from you.
Kyle.Bradley@my.wheaton.edu 
630-220-5953


3 comments:

  1. So glad you have a blog! But can you please add Henry's blog to this list of blogs you follow? Love you brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this looks great Kyle, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Now we REALLY need you keep it updated!

    ReplyDelete